Friday, February 19, 2010

Exhausted...

Man am I exhausted. The husband was gone for 6 days, the kids and dog woke up everyday between 5 and 5:30, the week has been insane and I am exhausted. HOWEVER, I've had great eating days, made awesome choices, passed up things like donuts in the office this morning, AND, we hired a new teacher so my life is slowly going to get back to normal. :) Tomorrow, I'm going the Polar Bear Run. I'm doing the 5 mile run and I'm excited. I've decided to stick to a run/walk method to help with my knees and switch up my strength training a little bit. More on that as I talk about it. So, even though my head is heavy, my heart is full - and that is a very good thing!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you're doing okay. I hope you also get time to relax even for just a bit. Take care!

    ReplyDelete