Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow....again!

Seriously? I had my run/walk all scheduled for this afternoon - I'm off from work today and had plans to have the kids take their naps at my mom's (have I mentioned my hubby is out of town for 6 days? - We're in the middle of it right now....) and I would go running from there--- and now it's snowing - again! With my concerns about my knees and foot (I have a history of tendonitis in my left foot that flares up - often), running in the snow and un-shoveled sidewalks is not my idea of fun...UGH! I attempted it on Sat. and it took forever as I was being so careful.

I love winter, but not when I'm trying to be healthy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could find walking workouts that you can do at home. I do Walk Away the Pounds and it gives me a really good workout. I know it's not the same.... But something is better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to hate the snow too! Bring on March and NO MORE SNOW!!!

    ReplyDelete