Saturday, November 28, 2009

You Have to Learn to Live

I just commented on Rebecca's post about this - and wanted to quickly write it to remind myself as well!

On Wednesday night's Biggest Loser special, Bob visited Eric's (I think that's his name) house. Eric is a former winner who has gained back most of his weight. Bob told him this, "You know how to lose the weight, you know how to gain the weight. Now you have to learn to live."

This is so me. I have to learn to live. I have to learn how to be a mom to two amazing kids, an educator at an amazing school, a wife to an amazing husband - and take care of me. I'm living a healthy life for me to be able to be an amazing mama, teacher, wife, sister, daughter, friend...that's what I'm doing. I have to learn to live.

I'm SO going to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment